Thursday, September 1, 2011

I AM SHAKING

from anticipation and temptation of seeing this music video of ours. yes it is up secretly somewhere and i have it downloaded in my computer but xylk's at orientation and I'm just here at home waiting for my shift, then will be there, waiting for my shift to end (which isn't till close) so that i can rush home to watch this damn video we've been waiting for all summer... even though i could watch it now which is why i am very tempted. xylk, if you're reading this i will kick you several times in the balls until they fall off and make you eat them if you watch the video while im at work cause im waiting too and dying as badly as you. AHH i can't wait. just looking at the thumbnail for the video looks awesome! ehehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment